Heartbeat


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Track Two

So is it just me, or is Melbourne Central becoming more and more like Boxhill everyday? Hmm...
Welcome again to the Window boys and girls. Today is another day, a day like any other. It's one of those days where the plot is as if it's been taken out from a book. I hate days like these, and I'm sure there are others out there sharing my outtake. High five anyone?

I just realised that these blogs are hard to write. There's so much you could say; how shit the world is and that you want to cut your wrists about it, how much you want a girl but she doesn't know, why is everyone a conformist, how bad your life is, etc etc. Or you could try your hand at writing some depressing poetry that is "your way of expressing your inner turmoil". Mind you, some of the poems are really good, and some of the people who write them have good reason to. Then there are those people who think that a life with depression is the cool thing, and it'll pull them pity votes with the girls or guys. Well, it doesn't really. Instead, to people with half a brain, you look spoilt, bored and ungrateful for everything that you have. Get a hobby you losers, smile more =] This isn't my justification for my poems/songs, it's just an honest opinion, and how sick I am of these people who take it to be just some fad, a "in" thing. For those who write genuinely, and I know who you are, you probably feel the same too. Once again, high five?

Take it easy everyone.