Heartbeat


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Track Twenty

Why is it that some people can't read? It's like the people who turn right when it clearly says "No Right Turn", or that idiot who constantly tries to push a door open when it says "Pull". Surely, people, surely man isn't that dumb?
Welcome to the Window. Now, for those of you who read my "about me" section, for God's sake, read it thoroughly. I ask you not to judge me, and not make yourself sound and look like an absolute tool. I'm not fake, not an imitation, not a "wannabe" or a poser. How much clearer can I make myself.
For those of you who actually have a problem or any issues with my blog, please, by all means, send me a message, email me, call me, tell me to my face, however you want to do it. This is beyond a joke, if you can't summon up the courage to actually say it to the person, then keep it to yourself. And for those of you with these opinions with an iota, a tiny fraction of intelligence who've realised that their issues regarding this blog are stupid and petty, congratulations, you're on your way to getting a diploma in life skills, so smile =]

Take it easy everyone.