Heartbeat


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Track Fifteen

You were nonchalant, strong, and unaffected
And you never wanted me to be there
I never saw your heart, that's how close you kept it
So right now I'm so unsure how to care

Jordin Sparks

Welcome to the Window. I'm really groggy right now, haven't been sleeping much recently, so my thoughts here may be really incoherent. Feeling pretty empty at the moment. I don't want to go out, I don't want to do anything really. Just, nothing.
I have a question for you. When you're the one people turn to for help, and are looking to for support, who or what do you have to turn to when you need it yourself? You'll find that to those "friends" who turned to you, you were nothing more than a towel for them to rub their tears off onto. Yes, I'm back on the whole using friends issue. I can't stand it. I'm stuck here, with no idea what to do. I suppose I should take my own advice, but it's always easier to prescribe the medicine to someone, than take it yourself right?

Smile =]

Take it easy everyone.