Heartbeat


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Track Eighteen

The sane and the insane rivalry
Paranoia's brought me to my knees
Lord please please please
Take away my anxiety

Black Eyed Peas ft. Papa Roach

Welcome to the Window. Thinking nights tend to suck. Very badly. I mean, it's hard for a mind to function properly with only three hours sleep no? And when you're constantly plagued by thoughts that you know will drive you insane, watching yourself being brought to your knees by the anxiety and paranoia is even worse.
I noticed something really odd. For the last three days I haven't done any dancing at all. I honestly don't know why, I just haven't really felt the want to just jam. For me, this is a disturbing development. Music hasn't felt the same as it has, I can't feel the rhythm, the beat as well as I could, I can't lose myself in it.
Lord please, please, please, take away my anxiety.

Take it easy everyone, smile =]