Heartbeat


Saturday, September 6, 2008

Track Four

It's roughly 24 hours since my last post, I'm tired, happy, content, satisfied, all those positive myspace emotion thingies. Welcome, once again, to the Window.

Right now, my mind is working overtime. So many different thoughts are clogging up the flow, the producer on my psychological mixer is working frantically to keep up with the music that is keeping me in such a state. Why? What could possibly have me so deep in thought? Frankly, I barely have any idea myself. I suppose one recurring thought is that of certain types of friends. Friends who you think you might have, but are only in it to use you.
I have friends like this. They'll not talk to you, regardless of how close you may consider yourselves to be, unless you either talk first, or they need to ask you for something. Is this really a friend? Let me check the dictionary. "Friend: a person with whom one enjoys mutual affection and regard." Mutual. Mutual, you selfish pricks out there, mutual. You can't expect a friendship to be lasting if you only talk because you're needy. It's a waste. It takes two hands to clap, just like it takes two willing people for a friendship to work. I see it happen on a day to day basis, I have it happen to me, and since I know I used to be like that, I can't stand it.
Most of this above paragraph is nonsense, and for the immature attention seeking losers who're reading my blog so they can leave some smartass comment at the end, wake the hell up. It gets you no where in life. Read my blog, and just smile =]

Take it easy everyone