Heartbeat


Friday, September 12, 2008

Track Ten

At the starting of the week
At summit talks you'll hear them speak
It's only Monday
Negotiations breaking down
See those leaders start to frown
It's sword and gun day

Six Days - Mos Def


Welcome to the Window. I was just listening to the song above, and at first, because of the type of song that it is, the lyrics didn't really seem to register in my mind. Then it struck me to try search up the lyrics, because I didn't understand to clearly what the singer was saying. And, as it turns out, the lyrics are quite deep. Not emo deep, that's pretty shallow if you think about it. Deep as in they get you thinking about how things around you, lives, minds, hearts etc work. I recommend you search up the lyrics for the song, and for those of you who like music which is along the lines of rock and hip hop, then get the song, it's definitely worth it.
Smile =] God's watching. Haha.

Take it easy everyone.