Heartbeat


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Track Thirty-Four

I love the way everyone tries so hard to be unique. They'll go out of their way to create something they call "theirs", that is completely and utterly "random", never done before, never seen before, and one hundred percent theirs.

Welcome to the Window, and uniqueness is so rare it's almost bullshit.

You can tell a lot from a person from looking at their blog. Let's take me for instance. Judging by the type of posts I create, I'm a self-denying emotional child who thinks he can write pretty lines. When I want to feel good, I'll tell myself that I'm deep and meaningful, and a poet who creates epiphanies in a breath. Sounds so damn brilliant, I won't even need a degree with these skills.

Some people decide to have a stab at beliefs, ways of life, decisions, those sorts of things. They'll dress it up with some fancy flourishing language, with the occasional *insert stupid action between the asterisks* to make it look funny. Yes, they say they're expressing themselves, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's just a tad eccentric. Just a tad.

Then there are people who actually create a classic blog. They give us their day to day activities, which more often than not give us things to laugh about. All honesty, I wish I was the sort of person who could write a blog like that. Frankly though, my life's way too boring.

Finally, we have the poets, songwriters, masters of lyrical liasons, things like that. I swear, this category must have the most emos, it's quite funny.

You know what else is funny? I'm a huge hypocrite. I'm having a go at every demographic, something I dislike. Then again, the world needs hypocrites.

I should stop trying to sound so intelligent.

Take it easy everyone, and keep smiling =]