Heartbeat


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Track Thirty-Three

So I'm recording an RnB song. It's typically corny, cliche, and involves Shakespeare! The cultured MC I am. If you want to hear it to have something to laugh at, ask me and I'll send it too you, guaranteed to brighten up your day with a touch of stupidity and failed romantic attempts for sure.

Welcome to the Window, once again, it's been a while since I added to the Chronicle, which I only recently created, and I'm not really sure what to write.
It's been twenty minutes, and the best I've got is...
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, or the ears, or touch. Let's not say something is shit anymore, because to the person who created it or discovered it may have gone to extreme lengths and efforts to bring it about. From now on, let's say we simply don't like it. That'll be enough I reckon. Smile =]

Take it easy everyone.