Heartbeat


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Track Thirty-Five

Welcome to the Window.

As always, it's been a long, long time since I last made a Track, but to be completely honest, I just couldn't be bothered. There's so much happening, so many issues clogging my mind that it's literally impossible to find the time to sit down and write something like this. Well, now it's holidays, and I've sort of run out of excuses.

I'm not saying I've also come to the end of my issues. Far from it. On the contrary, my nice little irritations just keep getting bigger and bigger, but at least I'm staying positive! Well, outside anyway.

I don't want to keep doing this all the time. By this, I mean feeling like I have to wait to get hurt. It's along the lines of sitting on the train tracks watching a train coming towards you at a hell of a speed. I can hear it, I can feel the tremors rumbling through the tracks, I can see the blinding headlights telling me to move, and yet I just can't. A smart boy, that's what I am.

Give me a reason to justify
All these different reasons burning
I just want this pain to nullify
Disappear like a passion yearning

Take it easy everyone, and keep smiling =] Even if it looks like there's no way out.